Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Balloons, Babies, and Birthdays


May is such a great month for birthdays.  And I'm not just saying this because mine happens to be next week.   It's the end of school, the start of summer; the weather is warm but not sweltering. There are lilies to pick and strawberries to eat.

May is the perfect time for welcoming new life.

My boyfriend's cousin is giving birth in the next few weeks. It's a boy!  I thought I'd try and make something, however it's too late to start on any major projects.  I might try to knit a baby blanket, but for now I just have this card.

And hey, maybe inspiration will strike and I'll come up with something better.  Then, I guess I'll just give this pop-up card to myself next week.  That's not pathetic or anything.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment